Saturday, May 11, 2013

Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese Seasoning Mix



Well I survived the week and am almost better, although my house was completely trashed in the meantime and we have almost no food left here. I can finally buy groceries today!

One thing we did have here was plain cream cheese, due to a massive sale on plain cream cheese a while back. We also have dried sweet red peppers- those were also on sale, and I dried some in my oven when I didn't have enough time to use them all fresh. They were perfect to use in...

Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese Seasoning Mix

1 tablespoon dehydrated red peppers
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt



Combine mix with 250 grams (8 oz) of plain cream cheese (I regular sized package) and let sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes to let the flavors meld.



I like my cream cheese on toasted bagels... this one didn't last very long at all!



No comments:

Post a Comment