Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Creamy Vegetable Primavera Mix


My husband is back on his potato kick and I've been craving pasta. Last night I decided that he could have a potato and I would just make my own side dish. So I knew it was time for a new mix... This is a another Sidekicks copycat recipe.

Creamy Vegetable Primavera Mix

1 cup uncooked pasta noodles
1/4 cup dehydrated veggie flakes
2 tablespoons powdered milk
1 tablespoon corn starch
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
pinch pepper


What else you'll need

2 cups cold water
2 tablespoons butter

Combine mix with water in a saucepan and stir until smooth then add butter.


Simmer in the pot on medium heat, stirring often until pasta is tender and sauce thickens.


My husband and daughter ate their beloved potatoes. I ate the whole pot of pasta myself. It was that good.




No comments:

Post a Comment