Friday, May 20, 2011

Thousand Islands Salad Dressing Mix




Apparently thousand islands salad dressing tastes exactly the same as Big Mac Sauce. I will have to take other people’s word for it as I have never eaten a Big Mac.

Single Use

¼ cup buttermilk powder
1 teaspoon parsley
½ teaspoon onion flakes
½ teaspoon garlic salt
½ teaspoon onion salt
½ teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon dill



What else you’ll need

1 cup mayonnaise
¾ cup water
¼ cup ketchup
2 tablespoons relish




I can't eat eggs, so I had to taste it before the Mayo was added, but everyone at the Mix it up party said it tasted exactly right. I altered the recipe to make it more mix friendly and to use more common ingredients. I don't like having to buy weird things that only get used for one recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment